All you need to know.
Arrival and Departure
- Check-in: from 15.00 – 20.00
- if you arrive earlier and your apartment is already available, you are welcome to use it right away
- in case of a late arrival, we’ll deposit your key card in our designated safe
- Check-out: by 9.30
- If you want to enjoy your vacation right after your arrival, click here for our >> Online Check-In
You can lend a bathrobe for a small fee at the reception.
- you can safely store your bikes in our garage
- it can be locked; you can access it at any time
- if interested, please contact us well enough in advance
Bread roll service
- offered daily (exception: on Sundays and public holidays in summer)
- orders can be made until 18.00 the day before
- delivery will be made to your doorstep at around 7.00
On request we can provide you with a cot, children’s bed linen and a highchair.
- Up to 3 months before the day of arrival – no cancellation fees
- 3 months to 1 month before the day of arrival – 40% of the total price
- 1 month to 1 week – 70% of the total price
- In the last week – 90% of the total price
- No arrival – 100% of the booked arrangement
Travel cancellation insurance
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance. The “Europäische Reiseversicherung” is our cooperation partner and offers an extensive travel cancellation offer with the following inclusive services:
- Cancellation due to illness, death, job loss, etc.
- Search and rescue costs
- Late start of the stay
- Travel interruption
- Involuntary extension of vacation
You can reach all floors of the house with an elevator.
Gastfreund – our digital guest directory
The free app for our guests. In the app you will find information on how to get there, online check-in, events, services, bread service and much more.
Click here for the >> Gastfreund-App
You will receive the guest card upon arrival.
- free bus rides (bus 260) between Landeck train station and Galtür Wirl
- you need to take the card with you when purchasing ski passes (discounts are only granted at the Kappl ski area)
The Silvretta Card Premium is the guarantee for a great vacation in Paznaun full of advantages and inclusive services. With it you not only go up the mountain for free with the cable car, but also with the bus/car to the Bielerhöhe. As a guest in our hotel you will receive the Silvretta Card Premium free of charge upon arrival and thus you can already use our beautiful mountain world to the fullest with many benefits on the day of arrival and until the day of departure.
- unlimited use of all open mountain railroads in Paznaun and Samnaun
- unlimited use of all open mountain railroads in Montafon/Brandnertal
- unlimited use of public transport in Paznaun and Montafon/Brandner Valley
- unlimited use of the Silvretta High Alpine Road
- from three nights per day once: bike transport at all open mountain railroads in Paznaun and Samnaun
Further information is available at the link >> Silvretta Card
We kindly ask you to think about other guests and hold the volume down between 10.00 pm and 7.00 am.
Dogs are not allowed on the premises – we ask for your understanding.
You can leave you car at the house and stroll around, ride your bike or take the free public bus.
Reservation / Deposit / Prices
Payment / Deposit
After booking, we ask you for a deposit of 30% of the total price. The booking is only valid and confirmed once payment has been received in due time.
We accept cash payments, EC cards, Mastercard, Visa and bank transfers in advance.
Please settle your outstanding bill by 6 p.m. the day before or on the day of departure.
IBAN: AT90 3624 8000 0033 5638
(once per apartment): Price depending on apartment type: € 65 – € 90.
Tourist tax: Summer / winter: 3 € per person and per night
Short stays: We charge a surcharge for short stays of up to 3 days.
Ski room / Ski depot
We have a ski room in the entrance area where you can safely store your equipment. In addition, lockable spints including boot dryer are available.
It could not be more comfortable. Store your ski equipment in the Silvretta Sports depot in Ischgl. Link >> Silvretta Sports
We ask you to smoke only in the open air or on the balconies. The whole house is a non-smoker premise.
Are ready for you in the suite and are changed once a week – if you want an additional change, please ask at reception.
- opening hours in winter: daily from 16.00 to 20.00
- opening hours summer: on request only
- sauna towels are available in the wellness area